A website accessible to all
Our goal is to make this website WCAG
1.0 compliant. Please help us maintining this level with your suggestions.
To this effect, we instructed Acom Healthcare Europe to build the site to conform with the international standards of accessibility WCAG 1.0 and to the Accessiweb criteria of the French Association Braillenet, of which one of its collaborators is “an AccessiWeb Expert in evaluation”.
This site was conceived with respect to the standards defined by the W3C, in particular to the directives for accessibility with Internet contents such as they are proposed within the framework of the WAI initiative by the French Association Braillenet through its Accessiweb method.
If you encounter a difficulty, or notice a dysfunction with the accessibility of any of the pages, do not hesitate with us to email us at the following address: Make a suggestion
This site is compatible with all the recent navigators supporting HTML
4.01 and CSS
2 and respects the vocabulary and XHTML
and CSS grammar recommended by the W3C.
While remaining accessible to the older navigators, the use of the navigators’ latests version is recommended:
- Windows: Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer 6, HPR (Home Page Reader) 3.0
- Mac OS X: Operated, Safari, Mozilla Firefox
- Linux: Mozilla Firefox, Opera
Internal search engine
A search engine is placed at the top of each page. It functions on the entirety of the site’s texts. The results appear in a new page, treated on a hierarchical basis according to the order of importance: title, subtitle, body text.
Keyboard shortcuts, accessible on the whole site were programmed to facilitate navigation.
- 1: Reception
- 0: Policy of accessibility of the site
- S: Principal contents
- 3: Plan of the site
The combinations of keys to be used for the keyboard shortcuts are not the same ones from one navigator to another.
Here a nonexhaustive list of the possibilities:
- IE Windows: Alt and [shortcut], then Entered
- Mozilla, Netscape, K-Meleon, FireFox Windows: Alt and [shortcut]Operated 7 Windows, Macintosh, Linux: Maj + Echap and [shortcut]
- MSIE Macintosh: Ctrl and [shortcut], then Entered
- Safari 1.2 Macintosh: Ctrl and [shortcut]
- Mozilla, Netscape Macintosh: Ctrl and [shortcut]
- Galeon/Mozilla/FireFox Linux: Alt and [shortcut]
Direct links are placed on the first level of navigation in top of page. They make it possible to reach the essential elements:
- Accessibility: provisions of accessibility of the site
- Site plan: the detail of the contents
- To go to the contents: directly access to the page contents posted avoiding the decorative head
- Seek: launch the textual search engine
- French-English: to change language
The logo placed in top on the left in the menu of each page makes it possible to turn over to the banner page of the site.
Breadcrumb trail present on each page makes it possible to be located precisely and to return quickly at the higher levels of navigation.
Personalize your navigator’s display
To increase the size of the characters:
In your navigator, in View choose “Size of the text” and specify the desired size.
Apply your personal style sheet:
The presentation of this site can be modified by style sheets defined by you according to criteria of comfort of reading or use.
An alternate style sheet can be selected since small Affichage of the navigators who take into account this functionality:
- Internet Explorer 6.0, HPR 3.0: small Tools, heading “Option Internet”, mitre “General”, heading “accessibility”
- Firefox, Mozilla: small posting, heading “style of the page”
- Operated 7: small “Style”
Download and conversion of PDF into text format
To download PDF
Downloadable documents in PDF need the free software Acrobat Reader. If uninstalled on your local disk, please turn for free download to: Download Acrobat Reader
PDF Conversion into text
It is also possible to transform PDFs into text in html format or simple text, thanks to a dedicated free online platform: the Online conversion tools for Adobe PDF documents. You only need to copy and paste the address of the PDF in the block named "URL" of the converter: The Online conversion tools for PDF.